|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
My fees are $190. per 50 minute session. I accept debit cards, and major credit cards.
I am not on any insurance panels. My services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits? If so, what are they and may I choose my own mental health professional?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I provide all clients with insurance-ready statements that you can file with your claim form for reimbursement from your insurance company.
I have a 24 hour cancellation policy. This means that if you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the full cost of the session. Exceptions are illness or hazardous weather. If you or your child or other family member is ill and needs your help, or if the weather is hazardous (i.e. tornadoes, icy conditions, etc) I do not charge for last minute cancellations.